Vinyl Flooring Care & Maintenance
Learn the basics of vinyl care below.
Care & Maintenance Of Vinyl
Please be sure to reference your Vinyl floor warranty for specific care requirements! For your general information, however, here are some basic tips and facts:
- As needed, sweep your floor to remove dirt and grit
- Wipe spills promptly.
- Mop occasionally using a special cleaner. We can recommend one. Just ask your sales associate for guidance.
Additional Vinyl Maintenance Tips
- Avoid using detergent or soap-based products, which will dim the shine.
- Most Vinyl floors have finishes that do not require additional buffing, shining, or waxing-these actions, in fact, might harm the finish.
- Vinyl floors can be slippery when wet, so use caution when walking on them after mopping.
All residential vinyl floor coverings sold by Location Carpet Co are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects. If it is determined that the vinyl has a manufacturing defect, it will be repaired or replaced including installation cost, provided Location Carpet Co installed the vinyl. The warranty period is determined by the product and manufacturer. Please consult with your salesperson as to the specific terms of your particular warranty. Please read the entire warranty.